We service most makes and models of bicycles including kids, road, mountain, & e-Bikes. Below you'll find more detailed information about the various services we offer.
- Check and tighten all bolts including crankset
- Check and tighten headset
- Check and tighten seat post and saddle
- Check and tighten wheel nuts, quick release and cones
- Check spokes and true minor buckles (on bike)
- Check and adjust gears
- Check and adjust brakes
- Drive-train wear checked
- Lubricate chain
- Frame wiped down
- Check tyre condition and inflate tyres
- Secure accessories (if fitted)
- Test ride
Minor Service, plus;
- Degrease and wash entire bike, wheels, and drivetrain
- Bottom Bracket removed, cleaned and re-fitted
- Headset removed, cleaned and re-fitted
- Wheels trued (in stand)
- Lubricate cables (internally routed cables add $20)
- Brake surfaces cleaned and pads de-glazed
Standard Service, plus;
- Bike stripped to bare frame
- All parts degreased, cleaned and lubricated
- Hubs overhauled
- Headset overhauled
- New cables
- Bottom Bracket overhauled
- Brakes bled if necessary
- Rotors cleaned and straightened
During the course of a linkage service, we will remove your shock and all pivot bolts, replace and/or lubricate the pivot bearings, before reassembling the linkage again.
Depending on the product, a complete overhaul of your fork and shock (as well as the dropper post) every 125-400 hours. Unsure about the service schedule for your suspension product? We can advise you on what is needed to keep your suspension functioning at an optimal level.
Note: Please wash your bike before dropping it in for a repair (cleaning charge may apply). Service pricing excludes the cost of any replacement parts.