The backbone of our business is our workshop.
We service most makes and models of bicycles including kids, road, mountain, & e-Bikes.
We take tremendous pride in the work we do and we stand behind the quality of our workmanship.
Below you'll find more detailed information about the various services we offer (for e-Bikes, add $30 to the service cost). Please also wash your bike before dropping it in for a Basic service or repair, otherwise an extra (cleaning) charge may apply.
BASIC SERVICE $69
- Check and tighten all bolts including crankset
- Check and tighten headset
- Check and tighten seat post and saddle
- Check and tighten wheel nuts, quick release and cones
- Check spokes and true minor buckles (on bike)
- Check and adjust gears
- Check and adjust brakes
- Drive-train wear checked
- Lubricate chain
- Frame wiped down
- Check tyre condition and inflate tyres
- Secure accessories (if fitted)
- Test ride
STANDARD SERVICE $159
Basic Service, plus;
- Degrease and wash entire bike, wheels, and drivetrain
- Bottom bracket removed, cleaned and re-fitted
- Headset removed, cleaned and re-fitted
- Wheels trued (in stand)
- Lubricate cables (internally routed cables add $20)
- Brake surfaces cleaned and pads de-glazed
PREMIUM SERVICE $299
Standard Service, plus;
- Bike stripped to bare frame
- All parts degreased, cleaned and lubricated
- Hubs overhauled
- Headset overhauled
- New cables
- Bottom Bracket overhauled
- Brakes bled if necessary
- Rotors cleaned and straightened
ULTIMATE SERVICE $699
Premium Service, plus;
- Factory fork & shock service
NB: Service pricing excludes the cost of any replacement parts. A quote will be provided prior to the commencement of any works.
Click on the button below to book a bicycle service or repair.
Big Mountain is a Bosch e-Bike Systems Service Centre.
Have your Bosch (or Shimano) powered e-Bike serviced by our trained technicians using our specialist diagnostics tooling and software.
Click on the button below to book a e-Bike service or repair.